- ABOUT US
- FCC EXPERIENCE
- THE PASTOR’S DESK
- SERVICES & EVENTS
- GET IN TOUCH
STAINED-GLASS PROJECT INTRODUCTION BY REV MIAK SIEW
STAINED-GLASS PROJECT LAUNCH ON EASTER SUNDAY SERVICE
1. Draw your artwork on a piece of paper first as it is easier to edit if need be. You may also choose to print out designs completed on a computer.
Note: Make sure your design is within the 14cm x 14cm square.
2. Place the plastic sheet on top of your completed artwork / designs with the frosted side facing up for tracing. The smooth side of the plastic sheet should be facing down.
Get ready your masking or scotch tape and scissors.
3. Tape the 4 corners with masking or scotch tape to hold it in place.
This is to prevent the plastic sheet from moving or shifting when you rotate the tile during tracing and colouring.
4. Draw or colour on the frosted side. The ink will smudge so work with the lighter colours first. Leave the black or outlines (if any) last.
Tips: You will have more pen control and smoother lines using light pressure.
5. Leave the artwork to dry completely. Keep it away from water and alcohol.
Submit your completed physical tile by dropping it into the box near the church entrance by 19th December 2021. Then email your story together with a photo of your tile (so we can match the tiles with the correct story) to email@example.com.
If you prefer to use initials, a nickname or stay anonymous for your story on our website gallery, please let us know in your email. Thank you!