Dear FCC family,
As the Covid-19 situation continues, and is getting worse all over the world, we want to take measures to safeguard your well-being and play our part in exercising social responsibility. It is going to be a while before life can return back to normal, and it is up to each one of us to play our part to love and ensure the well-being of one another. We do not want to become complacent and we have been monitoring the situation so that we make sound decisions given the information and knowledge we have at the moment.
The measures we are taking:
1. We will continue to take temperature of everyone who is coming to our premises. The Welcome Team will be responsible for Sunday service, and cell group leaders will be responsible for taking temperature and filling up the contact tracing form when cell groups meet at FCC. Each person will be asked to declare that they have not travelled overseas for the past 14 days and do not have cough, sore throat or running nose.
2. Those who have a temperature higher than 37.5 degrees Celsius or showing symptoms such as runny nose, coughing and breathing difficulties will be requested to return home.
3. All persons coming to FCC will be asked to provide their contact number in case there is a need for contact tracing.
4. We are setting up our seating on Sundays to practice social distancing.
We will continue to have Sunday services and allow cell groups meet physically at our premises. However, we request that:
1. If you are not feeling well, please stay at home and rest. If you are rostered for ministry this Sunday, please don’t feel bad about not being able to turn up. Do let your ministry lead/pastor know beforehand and we will try our best to help cover each other’s duties.
2. If you have recently arrived from overseas in the past 14 days, we would appreciate if you join our service or activities online instead of coming physically to FCC.
We have tested our capabilities to stream our services online and we would suspend services at 1 Commonwealth and only livestream the Sunday services if the following occurs:
1. Dorscon level is elevated to RED.
2. We are instructed/ advised by MOH to do so.
3. A person who visited FCC in the past 14 days test positive for the Covid-19 virus.
During this time, many of you may feel anxious and worried, and many of you are affected by the disruptions. Do reach out to talk to us about your concerns, send us your prayer requests, and connect with people around you to support each other through this time.
Keep us in prayer, as we keep you in prayer.