Dear FCC family,
It will be Christmas in 4 days and I’m really looking forward to celebrating this significant day with all of you. We have a special service lined up involving various groups of our church participating so do make plans to join us for a fun and meaningful Family Christmas this Sat, 25 December!
Some important things to note this week:
- As we are expecting more than 50 in-person attendees at the Christmas Service, we need to adhere to Covid regulations and designate it as a fully vaccinated event. As such we can only admit fully vaccinated attendees this Saturday. We seek your understanding.
- If you would like to attend the Christmas Service in-person, you need to register on our mobile web app by clicking Add To List again (instead of just editing the status of your existing profile). This is because it is different from the auto replicated list of our Sunday services. This service is on a Saturday.
- You might be placed on a waiting list and we will try our best to accommodate as many as we can within the safety regulations.
- Please note there will NOT be an in-person service at FCC on Sunday, 26 Dec. There will be a re-broadcast of our Christmas Service on Youtube Live.
- Please also note that our Special Prayer Meeting this Wednesday evening is cancelled for just this week.
Whether you join us in person or online, I pray you will experience the love, joy, peace and hope of Christmas this year. On behalf of our team at FCC, I want to wish you and your loved ones a very blessed Christmas and a new year filled with God’s presence and peace!
Note: Our FCC Christmas Service this year will be on Sat, 25 Dec 2021, 10:30am. Please come and celebrate Christmas with us in person if you can. As announced last Sunday, we will be having a Christmas Treat Exchange during the Christmas Service. We are inviting everyone to bring 1 to 3 edible Christmas Treats and leave them on the “exchange” island at the pantry (this is to cater for visitors who may not be aware of the treats exchange). You can buy or even make your own treats to show off your baking skills. 🙂 For homemade treats, please package them into individual portions and label them if they contain peanuts.